A Spot of Cheerfulness

A Spot of Cheerfulness
Every Monday at 7.30 p.m GMT

Sunday 27 April 2014

Thanks For the Healing Energy

On this Sunday evening, I am very excited to share with you some news I received from a lovely lady who lives in Texas, USA, and who was one of the first receivers of healing energy directed from our H2H circle. She contacted the circle around two weeks before she was due to go into hospital for major brain surgery, and asked to be added to the weekly healing list. 

And, having gained her permission to quote her words, this is what she wrote to me recently...

'I thought I would drop you a note to let you know I got excellent news at the doctor's yesterday. I am healing quite a lot faster than he had expected and I am released to go back to work tomorrow. YAY!'

And when I asked if I could mention her recovered health on the H2H blog in order to enrich the hope and faith of all who connect with the circle, she replied...

'Of course you can mention my healing in your healing circle. I feel that all the meditation and prayers that were said for me were a big part of my healing.'

Isn't that wonderful?! 

And so I look forward to sitting with you tomorrow evening. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the list to receive healing energy, or there is someone you know who would benefit but perhaps is too reticent about asking for themselves. 

And so we sail into another week! 

Happy days, everyone!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to receive your comments. All we ask is that they are respectful of and relevant to the work and spirit of this circle.