A Spot of Cheerfulness

A Spot of Cheerfulness
Every Monday at 7.30 p.m GMT

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Changing Rooms

Hello H2H Circle Members!

So this week I found myself sitting in a space different to my usual sitting space. And the reason for this? I couldn't reach my usual space because it was full to the rafters of furniture, books and other bits and pieces because I was in the middle of a spot of redecorating and rooms had to be emptied and the only place they could be emptied to was my study! So I took myself, my healing diary, a candle and the CD player off to another spot in the house - a newly decorated bedroom!

Of course, the lovely thing about sitting in an absent healing circle is that you can connect with the healing energies anywhere. It does not have to be the same place all the time. In fact, I have felt myself channeling healing in some pretty odd places - a supermarket checkout queue, a bus, a National Trust tea room and a classroom. Oh yes, healing energy is very portable! You don't need to find it - if you are open to being a channel, then the healing energy will find you! 

Anyway, I settled quickly into the circle energy and one focus that came through very strongly was the idea of 'Mini-tations.' What is a 'mini-tation? Well, a 'mini-tation' is a little meditation. A smaller version of what goes on in a bigger healing circle. A sense-byte, if you like, a little snapshot of healing energy that reaches its target like a blanket being wrapped around someone needing instant comfort.

So, for example, you might be walking along and see a child fall off their scooter, as small persons are wont to do. But do not worry! The child's guardian is there - they are picking up the child, dusting it down, tending to tears and runny noses with a gently applied tissue, and dabbing at scraped knees, and saying calming words. They are already acting as a healing channel for that child. But what if the child you see is alone? Or the person looking after them is less than sympathetic? Then you can channel, in a few mindful seconds of concentration, some healing to that child. You do not need to approach them, or say anything. You can keep your distance. Your healing input will remain unrecognised, unthanked. But that matters not. What matters is that instead of the physical words of thanks that will gratify our lower, human selves, the reward will be to our higher selves, will be a greater understanding of how it is to be a healing channel. Your faith in the Universal Healing Energy will grow because there will be no way of knowing if your 'mini-tation' has been successful. You just have to trust that it HAS been. And that is a great lesson to learn and to understand and be thankful for.

After I had closed the circle energies, I was glad I had been moved to another room for this particular session because I was able to lie down in this newly decorated room and receive healing energy for myself. It seemed relevant to be in a new space as I felt the circle was moving into a new aspect of itself, becoming more established and stronger in its bonds.

Of course, I dozed off and then I found myself having a bit of a cry. Do not be alarmed if you, too, sometimes react to the circle atmosphere in this way. It is just your body helping to 'clear' unwanted stuff from your mind and spirit. It is a bit like transferring money from your bank account to settle a debt - the money (stuff) has to travel away from the account (you) though a wireless transfer (the Universe) to another account (the settlement of the debt). And whilst this is happening your physical self finds itself in want of keeping itself occupied. And during meditation, this can take the form of sleepiness, a few tears, or even a mild headache. Because, just as in seeing our hard-earned money going to pay a hefty household bill, it can be an emotional experience! I could certainly cry when I see the Council Tax bill every year, couldn't you?!

But be assured that you will feel so much better for having gone through this 'clearing' process! Debt settled!! 

I look forward to being back in my usual circle space next Monday although I think I might make a few changes to it somehow. It will, after all, be Easter Monday - and what better time of year to celebrate renewal, progress and the healing energies than the festival of Easter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to receive your comments. All we ask is that they are respectful of and relevant to the work and spirit of this circle.