A Spot of Cheerfulness

A Spot of Cheerfulness
Every Monday at 7.30 p.m GMT

Monday 24 March 2014

Guest Post - White Circles

The circle feels like it's settled into a rhythm. We've been doing it now for four weeks and I look forward to 7.30 on a Monday evening for a moment of quiet reflection and stillness in what is invariably a busy week.

I sit by the fire with the dogs asleep beside me, and my healing book containing all the names of everyone we are focusing on sending out help and peace to on my lap, and spend some time saying prayers for those in need and I always feel better for it. And quite often something comes through that provides an answer to a conundrum that has been bothering me. Sometimes all you need is a moment of stillness, of quiet, to let outside noises die down and to be able to hear your inner voice.

Denise and I unknowingly had focused on the same thought for this evening's circle, which was to pray for and send healing to all those affected by the disappearance of the Malaysian Aircraft. We both felt news would come, and this evening it did. The plane is probably lost in the waters of the South Indian Ocean, and all of those on board have already passed over.

This made me think. Given that there are now more of us sitting regularly on a Monday at 7.30 than simply D and I, would it be a good thing if we were to post a message here sometime on Monday to let those of you who sit with us know if there is a particular focus for the healing energies for that evening's session? Obviously, we wouldn't publish specific, individual and personal details without permission, I was thinking more along the lines of world-type issues? I think it would be useful- the more hearts and minds and homes sending focused healing and prayers and kindness to those in need the better.

One final thought to leave you with. In my healing work I often use visualisation. It is a powerful and life-affirming and often very simple tool, and the image that has come through to me on more than one occasion when sitting in the circle on Monday nights is one of a circle of bright white light with pinpoints around it that shine brightly at various places; these places mark where all the individual people who make up the circle sit. It goes all round the world, a circle of light connecting people.

If you would like to link in with it next week you are very welcome- all we ask is that you bring good thoughts for others with you, and a little bit of your own light to add to the circle.

Blessings all,

CT.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to receive your comments. All we ask is that they are respectful of and relevant to the work and spirit of this circle.