A Spot of Cheerfulness

A Spot of Cheerfulness
Every Monday at 7.30 p.m GMT

Monday 17 March 2014

Lemons!

Thank you to all who joined in this evening's circle sitting. Lovely energies. Much positive work done. 

Having closed the energy in my own home around 8 pm, I had to come and post here immediately because all the while I was sitting, there in the background was very strongly the message, 'Lemons!'

Now, I don't know if this means some of us are being told to up our vitamin C levels because a bout of the sniffles is on the way, or whether we are to surround ourselves with a splash or two of lemon colour to lift our spirits, or even have a sniff of that fresh lemony scent in anticipation of a long and lovely summer, but I am passing on the message and the image to use as you feel is right for you. 

I think, for me, it is something to do with some redecorating I am planning. But this wasn't a message just for me. It came through quite clearly for the whole circle. 

Enjoy your lemons, then! Even if it is with a G and T! Or perhaps a lemon meringue pie? Now there's a thought...

3 comments:

  1. ...perhaps that the lemon is a fruit which has seeds inside it, and that H2H is like one of those seeds being planted, and growing from strength to strength.
    Despite the cheese taking longer than it should have done to make, I managed to sit down for 8.30 France time, and enjoyed half an hour of this and that happening. Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came in from a friend of mine here in France, who also joined in with the group:
    I sat within the distant healing circle last night from 8pm until 8.50pm. I can't tell you how amazing I felt. I felt I was going to implode! The energies
    were incredible!! I felt as you had described when you feel those energies. I was enveloped in warmth, my head hands & feet were on fire! I could hear EVERYTHING around me, with intensity! The birds, the insects, the grass, tree's, Geese from afar all at once! You could say I was 'absolutely present'!!
    So Vera, I will certainly be continuing the Circle, if not just to feel that again!

    Thank you to you, Denise & all who took part in last nights session. It will be unforgettable!

    Be in touch again real soon!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, Vera and Dee, for sitting with the group! I am glad it had such a positive effect for you. I am getting a sense of warm community forming. X

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive your comments. All we ask is that they are respectful of and relevant to the work and spirit of this circle.